सोमवार, १२ फेब्रुवारी, २०१८

Back on Wheels

Sometimes its better to have break when you are facing problems consistently.

But after the break, you should start afresh at right time.

I had taken a gap of almost 2 weeks after facing consistent punctures & was looking for right opportunity to start again.

#dombivlicyclingclub (DCC) members are so charged now that they always give you such opportunities.

Yesterday, there was an exciting call by DCC for today's morning ride. It was good rain also. So there was fantastic opportunity for first rainy ride of this year. But unexpectedly Bangladesh fightback yesterday night to defeat NZ, which keeps me awake late night. So I couldn't get up early & missed d ride.

Oh! Did I missed d opportunity to start cycling again?

But I was lucky. Neelesh Chinchankar asked me for afternoon ride. We had not meet for long period. So I was also eager to ride with him. So my cycling plan gets revived. Vinit Shetye & Rudhir Moghe also missed morning ride. So they were also ready to join.

As decided I met Vinit at @charrasta. Neelesh called us to join at @gaondevi mandir manpada road.

Charrasta was packed, but our cycles escaped as usual. Though it was afternoon, there was heavy traffic on Manpada road. Its high time for Dombivlikars to quit two wheelers & four wheelers and use cycles.
Actually Dombivlikars should be serious for PUC (Please Use Cycle).

It was fantastic atmosphere at Badlapur pipeline road. Meanwhile Rudheer called me & informed to meet at Taloja phata.

So we continued our ride to Nevali phata.  Neelesh asked for tea at Nevali phata. Though it was not raining, the atmosphere was fantastic. So @tea was the right choice there.

But we decided to ve tea at Taloja phata while returning & wait for Rudheer there.

We were about to enter Hotel Nisarg, but I noticed a tea stall. I always like to have tea at Tea stall rather than Hotel. So we turned there.
As expected the tea was awesome. As we met Rudheer, we decided to return back. Meanwhile we decided to visit Vijaykumar Sakhare (Sakharekaka). But since he was not available, we returned back to home to conclude much important ride for me.

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

फरक्का बॅरेज : कोलकाता गुवाहाटी सायकल सफर भाग २३

दुपारच्या सुमारास आम्ही फरक्का शहर पार केले. फरक्का शहर हे मुर्शिदाबाद जिल्ह्यामध्ये आहे. मुर्शिदाबाद जिल्ह्याची बांगलादेशलगत एक सच्छिद्र आं...