Indian calendar month Saur Sharavan began yesterday. But I missed d ride. But today when its 2nd day of Indian month Shravan 1939, Hindu month Shravan begins.
I had ride today to welcome months having same name but from both different calenders viz 1) Indian National calender which is only secular calendar of the world & is solar calender and
2) Hindu calender formed after the name King Shalivahan.
Hindu month Shravan is supposed to be most auspicious month of the year having lots of festivals. In fact every Monday & Friday is treated as holy day.
Coincidently this time Hindu Shravan month also started on Monday.
So it was great feeling to ride today morning. Normally I do yoga (asans) & pranayam after ride. But today I do it before my ride.
Therefore, I was much fresh when started the ride. The Shwinn was also fresh after yesterday's rest.
I crossed the east west overbridge & then took left for char rasta. Shwinn was much slower there. As Shwinn goes little further, I noticed a group of children were walking by the road. There were some beautyspots on the road due to Municipality. So to save Shwinn from those beautyspots, I decided to then took Shwinn behind the children. I slowed down Shwinn further. As I reached the 'beautysopts' of the road, I push breaks slightly to wait the children pass. But still tyres brushed for 3-4 inches & Shwinn goes further in spite of the breaks.
It was effect of very very slight dash from behind. It was so slight that Shwinn might not realsed it.
I just turn back expecting a two wheeler. But it was four wheeler. I looked at the car & noticed the number..... Oh it was 'MH- 12'.
The car was slow. I slowed shwinn further to let the car come parallel to me. Then I look at the driver, raise fingre besides thumb & signalled 'what...'.
Oh God! I got much more shock rather than the dash. 'MH 12' said 'S..O..R..R..Y'.
I couldn't believe what I heard. MH 12 & 'SORRY'
There can't be any more suprise for you, when 'MH 12' expressed such words to you. My further ride to Nevali phata was just celebration for the same.
The 2nd day of#shravanchallange turned to be much pleasant for me. Unfortunately I couldn't meet none of the #dombivlicyclingclub member during the ride to share the experience.
But the Shravan showered me to double my happiness.
#saveoursahyadri #tjsbbank #ismartcommute #cyclingzens
I had ride today to welcome months having same name but from both different calenders viz 1) Indian National calender which is only secular calendar of the world & is solar calender and
2) Hindu calender formed after the name King Shalivahan.
Hindu month Shravan is supposed to be most auspicious month of the year having lots of festivals. In fact every Monday & Friday is treated as holy day.
Coincidently this time Hindu Shravan month also started on Monday.
So it was great feeling to ride today morning. Normally I do yoga (asans) & pranayam after ride. But today I do it before my ride.
Therefore, I was much fresh when started the ride. The Shwinn was also fresh after yesterday's rest.
I crossed the east west overbridge & then took left for char rasta. Shwinn was much slower there. As Shwinn goes little further, I noticed a group of children were walking by the road. There were some beautyspots on the road due to Municipality. So to save Shwinn from those beautyspots, I decided to then took Shwinn behind the children. I slowed down Shwinn further. As I reached the 'beautysopts' of the road, I push breaks slightly to wait the children pass. But still tyres brushed for 3-4 inches & Shwinn goes further in spite of the breaks.
It was effect of very very slight dash from behind. It was so slight that Shwinn might not realsed it.
I just turn back expecting a two wheeler. But it was four wheeler. I looked at the car & noticed the number..... Oh it was 'MH- 12'.
The car was slow. I slowed shwinn further to let the car come parallel to me. Then I look at the driver, raise fingre besides thumb & signalled 'what...'.
Oh God! I got much more shock rather than the dash. 'MH 12' said 'S..O..R..R..Y'.
I couldn't believe what I heard. MH 12 & 'SORRY'
There can't be any more suprise for you, when 'MH 12' expressed such words to you. My further ride to Nevali phata was just celebration for the same.
The 2nd day of#shravanchallange turned to be much pleasant for me. Unfortunately I couldn't meet none of the #dombivlicyclingclub member during the ride to share the experience.
But the Shravan showered me to double my happiness.
#saveoursahyadri #tjsbbank #ismartcommute #cyclingzens
कोणत्याही टिप्पण्या नाहीत:
टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा