बुधवार, १४ फेब्रुवारी, २०१८

My First Love

V met in college days, when I was in 12th standard.
Our relationship was for almost 20 years since then.
Throughout these 20 years, I didn't go anywhere in city without her.
We had many great memories...Whether it's college days, picnics.

Yes, she was black, simple.
She always helped & supported me, whenever I do my seasonal business for all these 20 years.

It was very tough decision, when I decided to get separated.....

I ve more beautiful, charming darling now wid me. But still I couldn't forget my 20 year lasting college love.

After such a long relationship, 10 years back, I gave my HERO Black to son of our maid. 😞

I hope my HERO🚲 is still fine & not yet Rusting in peace.

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

फरक्का बॅरेज : कोलकाता गुवाहाटी सायकल सफर भाग २३

दुपारच्या सुमारास आम्ही फरक्का शहर पार केले. फरक्का शहर हे मुर्शिदाबाद जिल्ह्यामध्ये आहे. मुर्शिदाबाद जिल्ह्याची बांगलादेशलगत एक सच्छिद्र आं...